As the goddess of the rainbow, Iris is the link of communication between the gods and humanity. Pictured with a ewer of water from the River Styx, she encourages honesty and accountability in all areas of life.
- Rutilated Quartz heals emotional wounds and lifts the spirit.
- Labradorite encourages self-awareness and discovery.
- Green Calcite cleanses energy and alleviates stress.
- Pink Opal opens your heart to love and kindness.
- White Jade brings peace and serenity.
- Multicolor Aquamarine heals with happiness and hope.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Silver or Bronze talisman on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 30mm x 24mm.