This talisman reads 'In Lumine Luce' in Latin, which means 'Shine in the Light'. The arm coming out of a crown is symbolic of leadership and achievement. It is holding a sheaf of wheat which represents the fruition of one's hopes and dreams.
A brilliant cut diamond lends delicate and precious sparkle to this 14K gold talisman. Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14 Karat Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14K yellow gold talisman on a 14K medium curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Gypsy set, brilliant cut, conflict free 1.75mm diamond (.02cw).
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 5/8".
- Stone measures approx. 1.75mm.