This talisman reads 'Fortem Posce Animum' in Latin, which means 'Courage to Challenge Life'. The hand holding the laurel leaves is symbolic of the spirit's triumph over adversity.
Delicate and charming, this chain bracelet is can be easily layered. Pair with matching Pyrrha talisman earrings for a complete set.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k gold Talisman Charm affixed on gold flat oval chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/8" x 3/8".
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.