Feminine and timeless, wear this freshwater pearl bracelet as a classic standalone piece, or stack with other bracelets for a more modern look.
Historically worn to signify allegiance, initials stand for that which is meaningful to the wearer. This talisman can be personal or commemorate a special bond between two people.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
Available online only.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold initial talisman dangling from a freshwater pearl strand with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a 14k gold lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 9mm x 9mm
- Pearls measure approx. 3-3.5mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.