This talisman reads ‘Perdurabo’ in Latin, which means ‘I Will Endure.’ A symbol of resilience, the dandelion is a reminder to stay strong and determined to overcome any obstacles and achieve your goals.
This open link chain suspends your favorite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Silver or Bronze talisman affixed on a sterling silver paperclip chain (4.7mm) with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 20mm x 19mm.