This talisman reads 'Perdurabo' in Latin, which means 'I Will Endure.' A symbol of resilience, the dandelion is a reminder to stay strong and determined to overcome any obstacles and achieve your goals.
Talisman chain bracelet featuring a small talisman on a charm bracelet chain.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman charm fixed on a sterling silver charm bracelet chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Charm measures approx. 20mm x 19mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.