This talisman reads ‘Perdurabo’ in Latin, which means ‘I Will Endure.’ A symbol of resilience, the dandelion is a reminder to stay strong and determined to overcome any obstacles and achieve your goals.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14k Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their 14k gold counterparts.
The pieces in our True Colors 14k Gold Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence.
Choose between Mediterranean Blue, Emerald Green, or Deep Raspberry.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold chain and lobster clasp with 14k Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16mm x 14mm.