This talisman reads, 'Fui' in Latin, which means 'I Was'. A skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality.
This textured cuff is a stunning standalone piece or the perfect addition to any bracelet stack.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman formed into a textured sterling silver cuff.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/8" x 3/8".
- Small fits up to a 6.25" wrist.
- Medium fits up to a 7.5" wrist.
- Large fits up to a 8.25" wrist.