We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
This talisman reads 'Fui' in Latin, which means 'I was'. A skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality.
Edgy, but perfect for everyday wear, this ID bracelet is a versatile staple that can be layered with other bracelets or paired with your favourite timepiece.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a textured sterling silver or bronze ID plate affixed to a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- ID plate measures approx. 9mm in width.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.
- Extra large measures 8.25" in length - recommended for men.