This talisman reads 'Fui' in Latin, which means 'I was'. A skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14 Karat Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold talismans on 14k gold posts.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 8mm x 6mm.
- Talisman thickness measures approx. 1mm.