The hummingbird featured on this talisman is a symbol of lightness and joy, a reminder to see goodness and beauty in everything.
This open link chain suspends your favorite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Silver talisman affixed on a bright sterling silver chain (4.7mm) with a hard link drop
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict-free diamond
- Fastens with a sterling silver lobster clasp with a sterling silver Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 18mm.
- Hard link drop measures 1.7”.
- Diamond measures approx. 2.00mm and is 0.034 carat.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.