Horseshoes are often hung over the outside thresholds of houses and barns to protect against evil spirits and and bring good luck.
These bracelets feature black braided waxed cotton cord, finished and clasped with a talisman.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on braided 1mm black waxed cotton cord.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/8" x 3/8".
- Large measures 7.5" in length.
- Extra large measures 8.25" in length.