As the goddess of marriage and birth, Hera honors the sacred vows of marriage and family. She holds the peacock in her arms as a symbol of familial pride.
- Lepidolite promotes calm and dispels negativity.
- Rutilated Quartz heals emotional wounds and lifts the spirit.
- Labradorite encourages self-awareness and discovery.
- Tourmalated Quartz promotes positivity and strength.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Silver or Bronze talisman on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 30mm x 24mm.