As the goddess of marriage and birth, Hera honors the sacred vows of marriage and family. She holds the peacock in her arms as a symbol of familial pride.
- Rose quartz is a symbol of eternal love.
- Chalcedony is a symbol of creativity and positive energy.
- Aventurine heals the heart and promotes inner strength.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Silver or Bronze talisman on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 30mm x 24mm.
- Necklace measures 24" in length.