As the goddess of night and witchcraft, Hecate is a protector of the vulnerable. Her powerful inner light guides others to feel compassion for those who are marginalized and inspires greater understanding of ourselves.
- Lepidolite promotes calm and dispels negativity.
- Rutilated Quartz heals emotional wounds and lifts the spirit.
- Labradorite encourages self-awareness and discovery.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Silver or Bronze talisman on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 30mm x 24mm.