The stork featured on this talisman is an emblem of immortality and longevity. Holding a cross in its beak, it is symbolic of a virtuous marriage.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 19mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.