This talisman features a caduceus-two snakes winding around a winged staff. In Greek mythology, the staff is carried by Hermes, messenger between the gods and humans.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14k Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold chain and lobster clasp with 14k Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx.16mm x 13mm.