Gaia is the primal Greek goddess personifying the Earth. She is considered a Mother Goddess or Great Goddess. Oaths sworn in the name of Gaia, in ancient Greece, were considered the most binding of all.
Rich in history, Pyrrha Intaglios are cast from antique Greek and Roman mythological relief carvings that were once collected as souvenirs by Europeans embarking on an educational rite of passage known as the Grand Tour.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Bronze talisman on a faceted pearl strand or oxidized rope chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 1 5/8" x 1 1/4".