We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
As the goddess of the earth, Gaia cares for the health and wellbeing of people and the planet. She offers abundance and nourishment to those around her.
- Chalcedony is a symbol of creativity and positive energy.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Silver talisman on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 30mm x 24mm.
- Necklace measures 24" in length.