This talisman reads 'Fortiorum Fortia Facta' in Latin, which means 'Brave Deeds of Brave Men.' The bull represents the strength and dedication it takes to be an exceptional father.
Personalize these talismans with significant names, initials or dates.
Suggested: Your child's name or initials.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 29mm x 24mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.