This talisman features a horseshoe flanked by wings, representing luck, while the tormalated quartz promotes protection. The circle design represents eternity and the bronze key signifies liberation.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman with a bronze key and a briolette cut tourmalated quartz on a sterling silver french rope with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16mm x 16mm.
- Stone measures approx. 6mm x 6mm, and may vary slightly in shape and color.
- Necklace measures 24" in length.