This talisman reads 'Omnia Vanitas' in Latin, meaning 'All is Vanity'. It features Chronos, the God of Time, presenting a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality, representing the transient nature of the material world. The key is symbolic of guardianship and liberation while the black spinel stone invigorates the wearer.
This charm necklace is a powerful and deeply symbolic piece. The double circle design represents eternity and the bronze key on each necklace signifies guardianship and liberation.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman with a bronze key and a briolette cut black spinel on a sterling silver wheat chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 3/4".
- Stone measures approx. 1/4" x 1/4", and may vary slightly in shape and color.
- Necklace measures 28" in length.