This Latin talisman reads 'Omnia Vanitas' or 'All is Vanity'. It features the God of Time, Chronos, presenting a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality. This represents the transient nature of the material world. The key is symbolic of guardianship and liberation while the black spinel stone invigorates the wearer.
This charm necklace is a powerful and deeply symbolic piece. The double circle design represents eternity and the bronze key on each necklace signifies guardianship and liberation.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman with a bronze key and a briolette cut black spinel on a sterling silver wheat chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 3/4".
- Stone measures approx. 1/4" x 1/4", and may vary slightly in shape and color.
- Necklace measures 28" in length.