This talisman features a sparrow holding a sprig of leaves in its beak. A master of flight and camouflage, it teaches us to use our creativity to solve problems. The sparrow speaks of higher thoughts and ideals.
This bracelet features a talisman on a hard wire bracelet that functions as a hook and eye clasp.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze Talisman on a sterling silver hammered wire bracelet.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 3/4".
- Extra small measures 2"' in diameter.
- Small measures 2.25" in diameter.
- Medium measures 2.5" in diameter.
- Large measures 2.75" in diameter.