This talisman features a sparrow holding a sprig of leaves in its beak. A master of flight and camouflage, it teaches us to use our creativity to solve problems. The sparrow speaks of higher thoughts and ideals.
A brilliant cut diamond adds delicate and understated sparkle to this signature Pyrrha talisman.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain.
- Gypsy-set, brilliant cut, conflict free diamond.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 3/4".
- Stone measures approx. 2mm.