This talisman reads 'Dum Spiro Spero' in Latin, meaning 'While I Breathe I Hope'. The lion, set atop a shield, is a reminder of the exceptional courage required to remain optimistic in difficult times.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha Fine Jewelry Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold talisman on a 14k fine cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 5/16" x 3/8".
- Thickness measures approx. 1mm.