The phoenix is a mythical and sacred firebird that rose from the ashes to be reborn. Combined on this talisman, with the Italian inscription 'Che Sara Sara' meaning 'What Will be Will be', it represents regeneration and destiny.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver cable or curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 1 1/8" x 1 1/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.