This banner reads 'Omnia Vincit Amor' in Latin, which means 'Love Conquers All'.
Delicate and finely detailed, this versatile ring can be worn individually or added to any ring stack. Size down to wear as a midi ring.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver banner formed in a sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Banner measures approx. 1/2" in width.