This Latin banner reads 'Carpe Diem' which means 'Seize the Day'.
Consecutive 14k gold banners form this exquisitely detailed, continuous bangle that is a stunning standalone piece or the crowning jewel the any bracelet stack.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Multiple 14k yellow gold banners formed into a bangle.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Banner measures approx. 1/2".
- Extra small measures 2" in diameter.
- Small measures 2.25" in diameter.
- Medium measures 2.5" in diameter.
- Large measures 2.75" in diameter.