From December 1 to 31, order a piece of jewelry from Pyrrha’s 14 Karat Collection and 15% of your purchase will help us send a deserving young woman to University in Kenya via the One Girl Can organization. Click here to learn more.
This Latin banner reads 'Carpe Diem' which means 'Seize the Day'.
Consecutive 14k gold banners form this exquisitely detailed, continuous bangle that is a stunning standalone piece or the crowning jewel the any bracelet stack.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Multiple 14k yellow gold banners formed into a bangle.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Banner measures approx. 1/2".
- Extra small measures 2" in diameter.
- Small measures 2.25" in diameter.
- Medium measures 2.5" in diameter.
- Large measures 2.75" in diameter.