The horse on this talisman represents the freedom that comes from breaking the shackles of self-imposed limitations. The gap in the fence is symbolic of the choice we can make to live outside of our comfort zone.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold talisman on a 14k gold ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16.20mm x 22.20mm.
- Ring band measures 3mm wide.