This talisman reads 'Possunt Quia Posse Videntur', which is Latin for 'They Can Because They Think They Can.' The eagle in flight symbolizes the power of goals to inspire you to great heights.
Delicate and charming, this chain bracelet can be easily layered.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14K Gold Talisman Charm affixed on a round oval cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16.5mm x 16.5mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.