This talisman features a stag, a symbol of strength, and a crescent moon emblematic of new beginnings. It is a reminder that each day can offer a fresh start and that past failures do not dictate your future.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
The pieces in our 14k Mediterranean Blue collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic blue ceramic layer for an ocean-like translucence.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold talisman on a 14k gold ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16mm x 13mm.
- Ring band measures 3mm wide.