This talisman features a stag, a symbol of strength, and a crescent moon emblematic of new beginnings. It is a reminder that each day can offer a fresh start and that past failures do not dictate your future.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14K Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
The pieces in our True Colors 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence. Choose between Mediterranean Blue, Emerald Green, or Deep Raspberry.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- 14k yellow gold talisman on a 14k gold ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16mm x 13mm.
- Ring band measures 3mm wide.