We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
The skull featured on this talisman is a reminder of the transient nature of material things.
Consecutive Talisman Charms form this finely detailed, continuous band that is a stunning standalone piece or an outstanding addition to a ring stack.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Multiple sterling silver Talisman Charms formed into a ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring width measures 6mm at widest point.