We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
This talisman reads 'Flecti Non Frangi' in Latin, meaning 'To be Bent not Broken'. It refers to one who can endure hardship yet still remain true to themselves. The raven signifies hope and is believed to have keen vision that pierces through all darkness.
This bracelet features a talisman on a hard wire bracelet that functions as a hook and eye clasp.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze Talisman on a sterling silver hammered wire bracelet.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16mm x 19mm.
- Small fits a 6.5" wrist.
- Medium fits a 7" wrist.