A symbol of mortality, the skull is a reminder to live each moment of life to its fullest.
These heraldic square pins are a great way to add a subtle edge to your look. Post and backing are made from stainless steel for strength.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver.
- Sterling silver square pin featuring a sterling silver talisman.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Pin face measures approx. 16mm x 16mm.