This locket talisman features the Three Graces from Greek mythology. Shown in a trinity, the Goddesses embody charm, beauty, and creativity. It was believed these deities had the gift of endowing artists and poets with the ability to demonstrate exquisite talent.
Carry your loved ones close to your heart with this classic collector's piece that opens up to house a photograph.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver locket on a silver French rope chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
- Locket can hold two photos with approximate dimension: 12mm x 22mm. Cutting template is provided.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Locket measures approx. 21mm x 30mm.