This talisman features the Three Graces from Greek mythology. Shown in a trinity, the Goddesses embody charm, beauty, and creativity. It was believed these deities had the gift of endowing artists and poets with the ability to demonstrate exquisite talent.
A 14k gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this mixed metal layering piece.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver and 14k gold
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 25mm x 29mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.