The horseshoe featured on this talisman is meant to protect against evil spirits and bring good luck. The key is symbolic of guardianship and liberation while the peridot stone attracts positive energy.
This charm necklace is a powerful and deeply symbolic piece. The double circle design represents eternity and the bronze key on each necklace signifies guardianship and liberation.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman with a bronze key and a briolette cut peridot on a sterling silver wheat chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 7/8".
- Stone measures approx. 1/4" x 1/4", and may vary slightly in shape and color.
- Necklace measures 28" in length.