This talismans reads 'La Fin Depend Du Commencement' in French, which means 'The End Depends on the Beginning'. It is a reminder that the outcome of a goal often depends upon the energy and commitment with which it’s started. The ouroboros, a snake swallowing its own tail, is symbolic of the perpetual nature of learning.
A 14K gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this mixed metal layering piece.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.̴Ì_
- Sterling silver talisman with a solid cast 14K yellow gold piece on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 22mm x 19mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.