'In Lumine Luce' is Latin for 'Shine in the Light', referring to light's special healing powers. The arm emerging from a crown symbolizes victory over adversity; in its grasp, a sheaf of wheat represents abundance that springs from hope. Diamonds connote purity, imbuing the wearer with both invincibility and courage.
Pyrrha designed this unique talisman to help raise funds for pediatric palliative care for children living with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver anchor chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Gypsy-set, brilliant cut, conflict free diamond.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 3/4".
- Stone measures approx. 2mm.