The eagle with wings spread is symbolic of the freedom obtained by following your dreams. The rose signifies the passion that is ignited by doing what you were meant for. The key is symbolic of guardianship and liberation while the iolite stone fosters creativity.
This charm necklace is a powerful and deeply symbolic piece. The double circle design represents eternity and the bronze key on each necklace signifies guardianship and liberation.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman with a bronze key and a briolette cut iolite on a sterling silver wheat chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 5/8".
- Stone measures approx. 1/4" x 1/4", and may vary slightly in shape and color.
- Necklace measures 28" in length.