This talisman features a sparrow holding a sprig of leaves in her beak. A master of flight and camouflage, she teaches us to use our creativity to solve problems. The sparrow speaks of higher thoughts and ideals.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 3/4".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.