The gryphon head signifies bravery and is flanked by two wings, representing protection.
These bracelets feature black braided waxed cotton cord, finished and clasped with a talisman.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on braided 1mm black waxed cotton cord.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 1/2" x 1/2".
- Large measures 7.5" in length.
- Extra large measures 8.25" in length.