Athena was known as the Greek goddess of wisdom, inspiration and justice. She is acknowledged for her intelligence, strategic talents and as a patron of heroic endeavours. This intaglio depicts Athena and an owl, her classic epithet.
Rich in history, Pyrrha Intaglios are cast from antique Greek and Roman mythological relief carvings that were once collected as souvenirs by Europeans embarking on an educational rite of passage known as the Grand Tour.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Bronze talisman on a faceted pearl strand or oxidized rope chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 2 1/8" x 1 7/8".